Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 25: Panini Fail

For breakfast we went with the big bowl. I again worked from home trying to prep the house for the company coming this weekend for my birthday. My brother for California and my parents from New Jersey. Cannot wait!

For lunch I had some toast with almond butter and some chips and salsa. (the end of the chips, not as good as the fresh and warm chips).

For dinner I was on my own. I decided to attempt to make a panini again. I also made some sweet potato chips this time instead of fries. I have to say both came out pretty awful. On the panini I wanted to make it 'spicy' but added way too much hot sauce. And the chips, they were ok, but not as crispy as I was expecting. Overall not a great meal, especially having to eat on my own.

25 Down - 3 Left!

No comments:

Post a Comment